email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi, I would like to get to the downloaded insulin-pumpers-digest thing but
> what the heck is a text editor? I couldn't get it on my aol file. I don't even
> know if I'm using the right terminology. Thanks,

OK, I think I understand your problem. The digest is usually read with what
you now use for e-mail. It's just 1 big file containing multiple messages
strung together, not really a different kind of thing.

A text editor is a simpler version of a word processor. It will only
display plain text in a single font without fancy colors or whatever.
If you have Win 95 there is a Wordpad text editor included, which is found
in the "Accessories" menu under Programs found in the Start menu. If
you don't have Win 95 (or 98) I don't know what to tell you about
it exactly. Most operating systems have SOME kind of text editor included.

Ted Quick