[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

Hi Karli!!  You will absolutely love the pump!  I wish I had known about
it
lot sooner.  I'm 32 and have been ID since I was 19 and have been
pumping
for
almost 2 years now.  It has dramatically changed my life and all for the
better!  I was so tired of taking 5 shots a day, the pump was a whole
new
beginning for me!  Its a little scarey at first, my first day actually
on
the
pump I almost hated it and my Mini-Med rep. was a little disallusioned
with
my
attitude, but after a few days when I got used to it, it was a whole
other
story!  Just think, no more multiple shots and worrying about syringes!!
You
don't have be on such a strict eating timeline and I hate to say this,
but
it
made me feel like a "normal" person again!!!  Good luck!!  I know you
will
love it, give it a try, what do you have to lose?!!  Norine Lord