[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

Hi Hector!!   You are going to absolutely love the pump!!!  It is the
greatest
thing ever invented (a cure for diabetes would be tops) but it gives you
so
much freedom to live your life and do the things you want to do.  In
addition
to that, it helps keep tighter control over your diabetes.  I feel like
finally have control over my diabetes instead of it having control over
me!!!
Good luck!!  Norine Lord ID13 yrs. and pumping for almost 2!!