[IP] Re: BOUNCE email @ redacted: Non-member submission from [email @ redacted]

Hi Jennifer!!  I struggled for years with those horrendous looking
I.D. bracelets that just don't "go" with my look.  But, last year, I
to go to a local jeweler and see what they have.  I ended up getting a
little medical I.D. charm that I had engraved with the words "insulin
dependent" on it and put it on a nice Figaro woman's bracelet.  I
taken it off since!  Its very pretty and discreet yet anyone who saw it
know I had a medical problem.  You should look into it!!  Norine Lord