Re: [IP] bathing suit suggestions?

Patti, I wear one of those Speedo type bathing suits, which means I can't hide
anything.  I like them for swimming laps.  I originally made a belt thingie
for it, but have since bought a sport belt from disetronic.  I think it works
well.  Maybe Minimed has something similar.  I love the beach and spend alot
of time riding waves, etc.  I think my belt looks fine around my waist, but
not very sexy.  If you want that look, you might need to take the pump off for
the swim.  I am not young anymore so I always think I look sexy(LOL).  ellen