Re: [IP] Trouble admitting problems "doing" DM or hearing about peoplehaving problems?...WHY!!!?

I think I've had about all of those feeling in the last 4 months.  The 2 most
frustrating things would be:
 My husband saying its easy you take your bg and take insulin accordingly, I
want to take his head off.  If it were that simple I wouldn't have a problem.

 The second is when a doctor says "You need to get those bgs down" as if I
hadn't been trying when Im trying to starve myself exercise and taking meds like
he tells me too.  This makes me feel its all my fault and that Im doing
something wrong.

Ive had many days when going to the store and getting the oreos and milk and
eating the whole bag has crossed my mind.  The only thing that has kept me from
it is that Im trying to get my bg under control so we can have a baby.
sometimes it is the only reason I bother trying to control it.  Otherwise I
would say to hell with it and do what I want and eat what I want.