Re: [IP] Trouble admitting problems "doing" DM or hearing about people having problems?...WHY!!!?

There are many people I'm sure that you will get replies on this topic.
Oh the added frustration diabetes adds to our lives is sometimes over
whelming.  I know that I have my own problems with not eating the right
things, but then to try to add controlling my diabetes on top of that.
Well There isn't words for me to describe the jugling act I pretend to do.
If someone presents themselves as perfect. There is soemthing they are not
showing you.  We are all human, we are flawed by design. some more than
others I would suspect.

If you ask me if all of this is worth it. You know right now I can't
honestly answer that one.  I don't know what life has instore for me, just
this dark hole right now, that with each step, a little bit of light is
shined down upon us.

I think that the best thing we can do is keep trying.  If we fall down, we
have to pick ourselves back up and keep going.  Sometimes having someone
there that knows how the shoes fits can really help.  Thats one of the
main reasons why I started a pump group here locally, so that I would have
someone else I can talk to that knows exactly what I'm going through.
If there isn't a group in your area, then I would recommend making one

Christene Ullom