[IP] Medic bracelet

Maybe some knowledgeable person will be able to help me.  I am having a medic
bracelet made up.  They will engrave necessary info on it, but there is a
limited amount of space.  I use the pump, am allergic to: Penicillin,
Morphine, Codeine & Sulfa.  Need to abbreviate or omit some of this info to
get it to fit a small bracelet.  Can anyone tell me what is important and how
to abbreviate so medics would understand.  Appreciate any help I get.  I love
this group!  Thanks,  Ellie