Re: [IP] Being a diabetic mom

In a message dated 3/13/99 10:49:56 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I wish you well & strongly advocate CHARTS!!!
 With my residual "chemo-brain" from last year, if I didn't have my check-off
 charts, there are days when I'd forget to brush my teeth I think!! LOL >>

Oh, I can't survive without lists. If I can remember where a paper and pencil
is to write things down ... and then remember where I put the darned thing ...
and remember what day of the week it is ... I'm eternally grateful that Elvis
is capable of remembering for me whether I bolused for a meal or not. LOL