[IP] bathing suit suggestions?

With a beach trip planned at Easter and a Caribbean vacation planned for
early May,  I wonder if anyone has ideas for how to wear the pump in a
bathing suit.  I don't have a "2-piece body" anymore, and I wonder if the
clip won't snag or stretch the swimsuit material.    Any ideas??   I sure
don't want to go to those blouson/overskirt type of suits -- I'm young
enough still to not want to look dowdy!   Also, any suggestions for how to
wear the sport case -- that might make it even more difficult to deal with
since that makes the pump even more bulky!     Since I'm a real beach nut,
I'll appreciate any and all suggestions!