[IP] Unsubscribe - Help

I am truly sorry to bother everyone with this.  I looked through the web
site and I know at one point I had the address of whom to send
unsubsribe request too, but am unable to find it.  I tried sending email
to the admin yesterday but have not heard back.  I really need to
unsubsribe for a week, because I will be on vacation.  This account is
used for work too and I really don't want to come home to a lot email
and have to sift through to find work ones.

I would greatly appreciate some assistance ASAP.

Thank you,