Re: [IP] Being a diabetic mom

    No need to apologize..sometimes it helps everyone's perspective to
remember that dealing with diabetes needs to be "squeezed in" with all the
zillion other myriad details called LIFE...and in your case, hearing about all
you've had added to your already hectic life, makes an occasional pump "quirk"
seem a little less annoying. I wish you well & strongly advocate CHARTS!!!
With my residual "chemo-brain" from last year, if I didn't have my check-off
charts, there are days when I'd forget to brush my teeth I think!! LOL....I
even added spaces on there for Melissa (my 16 yr old pumper)'s "reminder" to
take her ACE inhibitor twice a day.....

Regards, Renee