[IP] TAG (Total Available Glucose) or "Advanced Carb Counting"

I'm trying to research TAG (Total Available Glucose) as a means of carb
counting, in advance of a meeting with my health care team. I've seen brief
references to it, I have one short photocopied section from a nutrition
manual, but have not been able to find detailed information anywhere. There
is a passing reference to Total Available Glucose in an abstract from the
DCCT, but that's about all I've been able to find.

If anyone has a list of resources on TAG, (preferably links to web based
stuff), please reply. Perhaps some of the CDEs or Dietitians on the list
know of some references?

Thanks in advance.

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted