[IP] ? for Disetronic Users / Knowledge

[Bob said: The important part of the adapter is the
seal -the small rubber "O-Ring". It provides a tight water proof seal. As
long as that is not damaged or dried out, you should be fine.]

The two little pin holes on either side of the luer lock are also important;
they must be kept clean.  These holes allow pressure in the chamber to adapt
to changes in altitudes.   The only time I have had to change my adapter is
after one of the holes got full of sand after a day at the beach.  I only
realized that it was plugged up after I couldn't get the red tappet in prior
to taking a dip.