Re: [IP] HUMALOG LOSING POTENCY IN PUMP

Micheal,
   Let me clear up this answer you gave me about my knowledge on
reading the manual. I did fail to mention that I change my infusion
site TWICE  WEEKLY on a every 3rd and every 4th day.
   My question was on losing the potency on just the humalog insulin
itself. My question was not on infusion sites which we know can be
the reason to change. I think that you should have asked me if I
changed infusion sites before jumping to your quick response.

Raleigh