Wordpad Text Editor was Re: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #867

email @ redacted wrote:
> Hi, what is a text editor?? I don't have a word processor. Please advise me so
> I can read the literature etc.  Thanks

Windows 95 or 98 has Wordpad built into it. Go to your "Start" menu, click on
then go to "Accessories" (at the top) and go down the list to Wordpad. Click on
it, then
find the file you want it to read using the "Files" menu.

Ted Quick