Re: [IP] MIXING VELOSULIN AND HUMALOG

I've tried it twice and it caused me all the same old problems I always had
getting regular to last.  Before you take that too seriously, I should add that I
always had trouble pumping regular (both the old pork and the new humulin kinds)
and that the invention of velosulin was the godsend of my 20s!  I have read and
heard others report no problems so this seems to be variable (Ted, were you a "no
problem" person?  I've forgotten who).  Interestingly, among the annecdotes I've
heard over the years, it seems like men have fewer problems with this than women
and people over 15 less than those under, those over 20 less, etc...  that is not
scientific.  It's just every time I hear a comment it seems to add to that
impression.  Could be wrong on that last one though.