[IP] welcome

Welcome to the many many new people.  This site will be of great use to you,
asit has been to me and the other 1000 members.  Please remember not to repond
back to the digest, make sure your subject lines are CORRECT and most
importantly for us digest users...please do NOT copy entire posts into
whatever you send back - all we need is a sentence or three to remind us of
the subject...and besides if your subject line is correct, you may not even
need that!

Diabetes sux, but thanks to the pump, at least we can eat oreos while it is

whose workouts are down to $8.14 is you are still keeping track AND who has a
brand new baby neice named Rose Michelle!!