This may or may not be the humalog.  We seen to have variable evidence about
how long humalog lasts but can certainly put it in a plastic minimed syringe
and it will always remain potent for a week and often more.  Factors like
heat and possibly (again, I'm not clear we know about this one) and hot tubs
or baths may have some deteriorating effect and probably speed up the loss
of potency.  It is possible that shipping caused a loss of potency but
probably not a whole lot and, while it does happen, it is unusual.  But,  we
do know that the sites deteriorate.

The shift in time frame you've experienced suggests to me that your site is
probably loosing its effectiveness.  The test is to fill a new infusion set
with insulin from the same syringe and start a new site.  Site time with
humalog apprears to be variable and to sometimes decrease for some people
over time.  Ranges we've heard about here include people whose sites
deteriate in less than 24 hours to people who can go as long as 6-7.  Most
people don't seem to be able to sustain humalog for many sites (over a year
or two of site changes) for longer than 5 days at a stretch.  Mixing
velosulin and humalog definately offsets this problem.  Velosulin lasts the
longest both in and out of your body.