[IP] Skin Irritation

Thanks for the tips about Amy's skin irritation. The only problem with using 2
pieces of tape, i.e. putting one down first and then another on top, is this
makes Amy break out something fierce! We tried this method in the summer, to
help while swimming. I'm still prone to believe something 'different' is going
on with this particular box of sets, as she has used the sof-set for the last
9 months (can't believe it's been that long!! lol) and has had no previous
problems. But, I will try the double tape method and see how it works for her
Thanks everyone!
Sue Tappendorf
Mom of Amy, 12