MichaeL and All:

Does mixing HumulinR with Humalog work as well as the Velosulin?  I have one
bottle of R left and would like to give mixing a try to extend site life.

Also, I'm going through my first sickness on the pump.  Worse
cold/sinus/throat infection I've had in ages.  However, not having the
horrible highs I had pre-pump, and  I think I don't even feel as 'sick' as I
used to when ill!  Dr. prescribed Biaxin - which doesn't seem to be effecting
B/G much at all.

Thanks everyone!  Joanne Mc