    My 16 yr old daughter also uses the "body shaper/bike shorts" method. If
she's also wearing panty hose, she puts the body shaper over top of them. That
way, the pump is easily accessible just by reaching up underneath her hem. The
first time she used this technique ( and by the way, she never uses the
leather case- just normally slides the 5-7 into her jeans pocket when not
wearing skirts or dresses) though, we were out all day & when she came home,
you could clearly read the "MINIMED" imprinted on her skin!! LOL

Regards, Renee