Re: [IP] Met another pumper today...

A Melissa's example helped to get 2 of the teachers in her middle school
>"converted" to "pumperism".

Along this same line... Seeing my pump and Geoff's (my son) History day
project on inventions in diabetes has convinced his teacher, who happens to
be type 1, to start the process of getting a pump!  She's got an HMO for
insurance, though, so I have given her the URL for IP and told her about
the list.  I'm hoping she joins up soon!  I may finally get to meet another