Re: [IP] Skin Irritation

    While my teenaged daughter was using Sof-sets the first year of pumping,
she experienced 3 site infections ( 2 necessitating antibiotics), skin
irritations and too many "no delivery" alarms. When she switched to the
Silhouettes two years ago(aka Comforts or Tenders) all 3 issues vanished!!! By
the way, 3 years ago today we were on our way to our local Children's Hospital
for Pump Introduction 101........I can't imagine life without a pump now!

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom-coach)