Re: [IP] Women: Where do you put the pump with dresses?

On Thu, 11 Mar 1999, Jennifer Leigh Jordan wrote:

> I have had such a difficult time finding an appropriate place to put the
> pump without it looking like I have some odd square bulge on me. I have
> tried the waist-it and it is really obvious. I have also tried in my bra,
> but that is awkward and looks funny. Any suggestions...

If the dress is really slinky and all else fails, clip it to the leg of
some bike shorts between your legs. If you loop the end of the clip
through a big safety pin, it can't slip down. My 15 year old does this
when she goes to partys and dances that are "dress up". Usually she just
clips it to what ever is handy on the outside of her clothes or on her