Re: [IP] Met another pumper today...

That is interesting.. i have also seen another Pumper in one of my classes.
 and i just ran across ANOTHER one that works at my college (which is
surprising since we are such a small college),  she has about 1 year up on
my using the pump  and she never heard of anything other than the "classic"
type of needle.. i gave her one of my tenders and gave a little run down on
how to put it in. and gave her my # if she needed any help or questions.  i
also told her about carb counting which she does not know how to do (still
sticks with the ADA diets).  it is funny since the first wearing the pump i
can spot a  Little bit of tubing or a pump case from a mile away.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438