Re: [IP] re :D parts?

At 12:27 AM 3/12/1999 EST, you wrote:
>Out of curiosity, how much do the adapters and piston rods and anything else
>that you are supposed to change (albeit some don't) cost?   (just interested
>as update to MM 507c vs D will be sometime in not too distant
>future..especially since I slammed by MM506 pretty hard)

as for parts for the D i think the only really needed part is the piston
rod wich does not cost much (say under 10) but don't really know since i
have not bought one in about 3 years.. and the little red adapters i NEVER
use unless i swim in salt water  other than that i never use them ..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438