Re: [IP] Skin Irritation

I get blisters too from the little square adhesive on the soft sets./ It
horribly and reminds me of the blisters I got when I worked with certain
chemicals in respiraotry therapy. I called MiniMed about them and I was
told to
put the adhesive with the circle cut out in it that comes in the soft set
package on my skin first. THen inset soft set and put a piece of adhesive over
that. This way the sticky little square thingy doesn;t touch my skion. Another
thing I have done is to leave the piece of paper on that little sticky piece..
Hope this helps some.