Re: [IP] Skin Irritation

The only irritation i have is not at the site with the sof-set, but where
the tubing "pops" out under the tape (not the doughnut tape, but the flat
covers everything tape) and it usually itches toward the last day.
	I am currently using IV 3000, but have tried the polyskin, which
seems to irritate.  I don;t know.  Like i said it is usually the nite
before i change (the next morning) that it itches, so i kinda ignore it
and change the site in the morning.  When i am sleeping i can;t feel the
itch.  So why change at night where i am going to have to check in teh
middle of the night to see if there are any probs with delivery.