Re: [IP] hypoglycemia and emergency personnel

"Jennifer G." wrote:
> Just wondering, but can anyone direct me to a website where I can order
> a Medical ID bracelet or necklace?  I'm currently wearing one that I
> bought at the pharmarcy, but would like one that will blend in a
> *little* better with other jewelry.  Thanks!!

Medic Alert has aweb[age at:

I've had their bracelet on my wrist for the last 25 years or so. Costs
somewhat more than what you find in the drugstore, but they keep records
of your doctor(s) and other information needed in an emergency for
any medical personel to get by phone.

Ted Quick