Re: [IP] Site problem

Pazit,

I only write this so it may give you another "thing" to try.

I had the strangest thing happen to me yesterday.  On Tuesday evening I changed
my site.  I used the section above my belly button.  I used the same Tender
(Sil by MM) etc.  Well yesterday I itched all day.  I came home ( yes I waited
) and I was red and infected.  BS's were fine but the sight hurt and itched.
Ok, so now I go to my back side and I am fine.  Weird to be allergic in just
one part of your body.  I use below my belly, my chest, and now my backside and
I am fine.  Weird, I say.

Why don't you want to try the bend needle?  You may be having a reaction to the
teflon.  I can't use metal so I call MM and tried their sof-set, maybe you need
to call D and get some samples of their Rapid ( metal version of sof-set ).
Just ideas.

Good Luck!