[IP] Site problem

Hi everyone,

I have been fighting this for 2 months - I started with the sof-sets, and
after a few infections and bgs of more than 500 switched to the sills. It
was great for about 3 weeks, and than the site began to be infected after 2
days. In the last week it takes it only 1 day to get infected. (infected=
red, warm and painful, and the tissue is "hard" around the area of the
canula. no absorption problems - bgs are fine). It happened in my belly and

I really do not want to try the bent needle. What else can I do??????

DM 19.5 years
MM507 2 months
Love the pump, hate the sets...