Re: [IP] hypoglycemia and emergency personnel

At 10:10 AM -0800 3/11/99, Jennifer G. wrote:
>Just wondering, but can anyone direct me to a website where I can order
>a Medical ID bracelet or necklace?  I'm currently wearing one that I
>bought at the pharmarcy, but would like one that will blend in a
>*little* better with other jewelry.  Thanks!!

Hi Jennifer,

I don't know about a website, but many good jewelry stores stock or can
order a variety of nice medical ID bracelets. They will also engrave
whatever info you want on the back of the charm, necklance, whatever you

My mom got a medical alert charm in gold that she wore on a necklace
because she preferred gold jewelry. I have an antique silver bracelet that
I really love and I just got a solid silver charm to put near the clasp.

Just a thought,

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)