[IP] Questions About Young Pumpers

I was wondering which insertion set those of you with young pumping kids
prefer?  My daughter is 5, and is trying out a loaner Disetronic pump
tomorrow, and I want to make this trial experience a good one for her.
I was also wondering if most parents prefer the Disetronic to the
Minimed for young children, since their inherent low dosages of insulin
will be delivered on a more consistent basis with the Disetronic?  And
finally, my daughter is very sensitive to humalog, so we use it only at
breakfast, and to bring down highs.  In such a situation, would pumping
regular be the preferred option?  Thanks in advance for your help!

Mary Rebholz