Re: [IP] hi then lo

I don't know if Im having lows, I am checking about every 2 hours (especially
after meals). At 2 hrs after a meal it is high then at 4 hours it is back down
to what it was at meal time (still high).  Last night it was 141 and this
morning up to 178 (this has never happened before). Hopefully the antibiotics
and the increased basal will help.  Looking forward to getting my pump, maybe
then I can control it better.

Donna