[IP] Ketones..to Irish Rose

I think it has to do with speed.  If you are on a decent diet that has you
slowly but surely losing weight and maintaining good glucoses, you are
probably not breaking down fat so fast that you create a DEMONSTRABLE level of
ketones.  (Some of the diets that severely restrict Carbs create such rapid
fat breakdown that ketones are created in Non diabetics, I remember my mom
going on one in the 70's, they wanted you to test for ketones and keep it
positive...she wasn't a diabetic then)  Losing weight may increase your
sensitivity to you insulin and you may find that you start needing less, watch
carefully...test often.   As always  YMMV           LSM