Re: [IP] ? for Disetronic Users / Knowledge

At 7:23 AM -0700 3/11/99, Fran Baumgartner wrote:
>How often do people on the Disetronic HTronPlus V100 change the
>following items:
>Piston Rod ( and how do you know to change it)?

I remember my Pump educator thought I should change this every 2 months or
something overboard like that, but the company itself said that wasn't
necessary. I change this about once a year. I think it's one of those items
that you couldn't tell it was time to change until it broke.
>Adapter ( and how do you know to change it )?

I don't think I've every changed this. I can only see doing this if the old
one wasn't working correctly in some fashion.
>Just a side, have I been lucky?  I've only had to change my batteries
>twice in almost five months on the pump.  One battery lasted me 2 1/2
>months, the other 3 1/2 months.

I think 2-3 months is average. My electronics battery (03) usually goes
sooner than the motor (02) battery.

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)