RE: [IP] ? for Disetronic Users / Knowledge

> How often do people on the Disetronic HTronPlus V100 change the
> following items:
> Piston Rod ( and how do you know to change it)?

When u lose or break it!

> Adapter ( and how do you know to change it )?

When you lose or break it, or when the O-Ring breaks, gets lost, etc. etc.,
but I think this would fall under the paragraph opening, LOSE OR BREAK IT!

> Just a side, have I been lucky?  I've only had to change my batteries
> twice in almost five months on the pump.  One battery lasted me 2 1/2
> months, the other 3 1/2 months.

My Disetronic has been pumping since January 1, 1999 on the same batteries,
so I don't know if that is luck or design.