Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

Geez, I'm feeling pretty bummed.  I had to have RK on my eyes, now 20/20 and 20/25, from
20/200 and 20/80, non-diabetic related poor eyesight, and I didn't get my full allotment
of adult teeth, so now I'm wearing braces at 30.  Oh well, "I get knocked down, but I
get up again, they'll never keep me down..."

$.02
Jeff