Re: [IP] Afternoon highs with stress

When I get sick my BGs go crazy..they can be "normal" and then go too high and
I have ketones.  Has she been having a fever? and is she on antibiotics?
I have this bug that is going around and find when my fever starts to go up in
the afternoon or early evening my BGs follow.
I was able to get things under control  with antibiotics..and my BGs are
becoming more "normal"
I hope she feels better soon.