[IP] Re:

<<  am interested in hearing from anyone who has hypo
 unawareness and is on the pump. My endo cautioned me
 about going on the pump due to my hypo unawareness.
 Does she have a valid argument? >>
Not necessarily, as this is one of the reasons a pump might be prescribed.
Some of our patients have had warning symptoms return after several weeks to
months on the pump. Target BGlevels can be raised. You probably do not want to
be below 100 at any time. This is much easier to manage on a pump.
Barbara B.