[IP] MiniMed Clinical Trials

I just received information about the trials in the Baltimore area.  The lady
conducting them said that it will require a hospital stay or 2. There would be
an initial visit and possibly a follow-up.  She didn't have all the details
yet.  I asked her if the information they get will help my doctor with my
control, She said it would help him to know what my body was doing.  Hopefully I
will hear from them soon.

P.S. IF you are interested in the trials be persistent in finding out
information.  Go to MiniMeds web site http://www.minimed.com/files/snsr_faq.htm
and Call your local MiniMed rep.  I figure it can't hurt.