[IP] Skin Irritation

I have been on the MiniMed 507 since June, 1998. I wouldn't go back to
shots for anything. The problem I'm having is a skin reaction under the
insertion site. I have switched skin preps and I also place a square of
IV 3000 on my skin before inserting the soft set. I get redness and then
the skin hardens and flakes off like a sunburn. This is just where the
adhesive on the soft set is, no reaction from the IV 3000 in any other
place. Any suggestions? Candy Amos, Edwards, CA