[IP] The Pump Girls

Hi I just found this website, and thought you all might like to know about it,
too.  Check it out.  I think it's great!

This is a group of 12-15 year old insulin-pumping girls in southern CA who
have formed a singing group and are now conducting a whirl tour in Los
Angeles, New York, and Chicago.  They have recently launched their debut
musical CD.  Part of the CD's sales proceeds will go to a "Pump For Life" Fund
to assist diabetic children around the world in need of insulin pump therapy.
 <A HREF="http://www.pumpgirls.com/pg/default3.htm">Pump Girls Home Page</A>

Linda Winey  >^.,.^<
IDDM since 1950
happy pumper since 1/13/99 & loving it!