Re: [IP] hi then lo

Barbara,
My ob/gyn wants them that low prior to conception to reduce risk (Im high risk
to begin with).  I feel like that is exactly what Im doing. My bg start going in
the right direction and then something happens that shoot them right back up and
they don't seem to return to normal.  I have change from oral meds to 70/30 once
a day and now ultralente and humalog 3 times a day All since Dec 3, 1998.  Now
we are working on the pump (Insurance agrees to pay 100 o/o if doctor says it is
a medical necessity) hopefully that will work.

Donna
(I'm getting close to the end of my rope and ready to hang someone with it.)