[IP] [Fwd: MiniMed CGMS]

I received this response from MM webmaster.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Jack Joy <email @ redacted>
Subject: MiniMed CGMS
To: Jack Joy <email @ redacted>

Thank you for your recent inquiry about MiniMed's Continuous Glucose
Monitoring System. Due the large amount of attention MiniMed has been
receiving since the announcement of the FDA Advisory Panel recommendations,
I sending you a standard response to your Feedback about the CGMS.

The two most frequently asked questions about the CGMS, that may have not
been address adequately in the Sensor FAQ, are: When is the CGMS going to be
available? and, What will be the price? The answers are: Availability is
still contingent upon final FDA clearance to sell the device, which MiniMed
hopes will be made soon, and upon the constraints one can expect in gearing
up for production of a new product. Pricing has not yet been determined.

For the many of you who have offered to volunteer for future trials of the
glucose sensor, please return to the Sensor FAQ, at:

and go the link for the "Glucose Sensor Trial" which you will find there.
Please fill out and submit this form and your name will be added to the list
of volunteers.

If you have any further questions, please send them to me and I will get
back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you for your support,

Jack Joy
MiniMed Webmaster