[IP] Massachusetts Diabetes Day on the Hill, 1999. Miss America to attend.

For anyone in Massachusetts, we are once again organizing Massachusetts
Diabetes Day on the Hill. The date is Wednesday, March 24, 1999, from 10:00
AM - 1:00 PM.

Currently it is very likely that Nicole Johnson, Miss American 1999 will
attend this years Diabetes Day on the Hill. If this is the case, we can be
virtually assured of press and TV coverage of some sort (as opposed to the
previous 4 years).

If you, or anyone you know, lives in Massachusetts and is affected by
diabetes please plan on attending this event and showing legislators that we
want to have legislation for insurance coverage of diabetes supplies NOW!