[IP] Re:

Hope,  for me depending on where I get the infection has a lot to do with
what my bg does, and the type of antibiotics I am on. I always go low when I
have sinus problems it does not make much sense I realize but I just got
over a sinus infection and my pump was at a 0 delivery for hours at a time,
when I get a lung infection or urinary track infection my bg goes through
the roof. What happens to your bg if you suspend?, of course you have to
watch really close if you do that. Let me know if you figure it out or try a
suspend I would be interested to hear what happens
Take Care