Re: [IP] ketones and missed meals

Jan,
Oh *S* yes tons of food we have to eat. Carbs alone are 40% more then an adult
male at an age of 30. Really does wonders for the DM. I should get a job at Post
or General Mills I could lay at the end of the assembly line with my mouth open
and an insulin IV in my arm, what a sight that would be, but at least I would
maintain my weight and not have to keep re-setting my basels or get those
I-got-a-feeding-tube-right-here-in-my-desk -drawer look from my doctor. I think
there are many people on this list with dual disorders. or complications, it makes
DM more complicated but you get what you get and I did after all get perfect teeth
and I don't have to pluck my eyebrows.
Take Care
Laura