CF is Cystic Fibrosis a genetic disorder
The CF population has ( depending on which study ) a DM rate of 20% for younger
patients, and for older patients ( over 20 yrs ) the DM rate is set between 23% and 59%
depending once again on study and region. Unfortunately the people with CF and DM that I
know do not take care of there DM, so much of the time I am posting questions to try to
figure out what is doing what, I don't always know if it is a DM thing or a CF thing and
the list is extremely gracious to me. There a painfully very few adult CF doctors and as
far as I know for the L.A. area no CF/DM doctors, there are a couple in the UK maybe
they will migrate :0)
Take Care